Information regarding Eligibility and submission of Eligibility Application
forms in respect of various courses of the University.
Eligibility Certificate is the first document, which enables the students to get admission to the chosen course in the university Jurisdiction. In the interests of the students as well as in the academic interests of the University, it is necessary that the process of issuing eligibility certificate should be completed expeditiously. If such process is delayed or remains faulty due to any reason students and along with them all other concerned have to suffer. Money spends by the students and their valuable years go waste because of such delay in issuing certificates.
To avoid such eventuality or at least to minimize the same, it is necessary that this process should be completed very carefully, cautiously and with speed. The Heads of Colleges as well as Directors of constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth University are requested to carefully note the following instructions for this purpose.
*The Principal of the college or Director of the institute should check that the applicant satisfies all the conditions of admission to the concerned course before admitting such applicant and admissions are made according to the rules.
*The originals & two attested copies should be retained by the College / Institute and should be made available to the University officials at the time of Eligibility camp or thereafter whenever asked for.
*The student and the admission authority both are responsible for any discrepancy error, wrong or incomplete information in the form.
*The Principal and Director of the constituent unit of B.V.U. should note the contents of University circulars issued in this behalf from time to time.
*Please note that the Eligibility rules should be strictly followed while giving admission to the students and if any candidate is found ineligible, the Principal/ Director of the institute will be held personally responsible for the lapse and the University office shall not be a party to any litigation arising out of this critical position.
*It should be carefully checked that the students enter all the required information in the prescribed eligibility form and no column in the form is left blank.
Photocopies of the following documents in the neat and legible form with endorsement as true copy by the Principal/ Head of the Dept./ Director of the institute or teacher incharge of admissions, under his signature and stamp (with date) should be enclosed. Certificates not so attested will be rejected. Original Documents should NOT be enclosed except migration and affidavit for educational gap and change of name, if applicable. University office will not be responsible for any loss of original documents if enclosed.
- Statement of Marks (Last qualifying exam.)
- Passing /Degree Certificate (If statement of marks does not make clear – class /percentage of marks of the student in the relevant examination).
- Migration Certificate (Original).
- Transfer Certificate (If applicable).
- Attendance Certificate, if applicable.
- Affidavit regarding gap in education and /or change of name (in the original), if applicable.
- Copy of the admission letter issued by admission authority in case of C. E. T. admission process by University office.
If student fails to submit any of the above mentioned certificates along with the application form, his/her admission shall be treated as provisional and shall stand cancelled on 20th December of the current academic year.
CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SC/ST CATEGORIES MUST SUBMIT THE CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE.
The courses for which condition of minimum percentage of marks is required; the relaxation of 5% marks if applicable to particular course be given to the above mentioned categories.
The College shall receive eligibility fees from their students and shall issue receipts thereof. The Principal shall submit demand draft or cheque in the name of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Deemed University, Pune – 30’ of the amount so collected within four days from the date of eligibility checking.
- Change in Name :
It should be ensured that name of the student in the application form for eligibility and Statements of Mark, Passing Certificate; degree certificate of the qualifying examination or in any other documents enclosed herewith is the same. If in any case there is a difference in the name i.e. in case of girl- student, if name after marriage is different proof, for change in the name, such as copy of Government Gazette, Marriage Registration Certificate, Affidavit should be enclosed along with the application form. Eligibility Certificate will not be issued in the absence of such documentary proof.
- Migration Certificate :
- The student migrating from the jurisdiction of the B. V. U. to any other University shall apply for migration certificate to the University, through the Principal/ Head/ Director in the prescribed application form. The concerned
Principal / Head / Director shall forward the application along with the Transfer Certificate, after careful verification of the documents so as to avoid unnecessary correspondence.
- The application form for Migration Certificate is available in the University office on Payment of RS. 10/-. The student shall pay RS. 100/- as fee for Migration Certificate in the form of Demand Draft or by cash. Draft should be drawn in the name of & payable to ‘Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Deemed University, Pune – 30 on any nationalized Bank along with the application form.
- Migrated Student with A. T. K. T. are Not Eligible for Admission:
No student coming from another university shall be eligible for admission in this university in the next higher class, unless he is declared as passed in the preceding year / class of the former university, i. e. the student who has been granted ATPT/ ATKT in any course by other university shall not be eligible for admission in the next higher class of the course in this university.
- Student who has appeared for supplementary examination Not Eligible:
Student who has appeared for any supplementary examination of the Statutory Board/ University shall not be eligible for admission in higher class in this University unless he/she is declared as Passed before the last date prescribed for admission to the course.
- The Principal / Director shall carefully note the following conditions while scrutinizing the eligibility of the students for the course:-
- Student with S. S. C. and G. D. C. are not Eligible :
Student passing S. S. C. examination with English and Government Commercial Diploma examination of Government of Maharashtra are not eligible for admission to the F. Y. Course of any faculty.
- Student with 11years H. S. C. / S. S. L. C. are not Eligible :
- Students passing the Higher Secondary Examination of any Board with duration of 11 years are not eligible for admission to any course, Where H. S. C. (XII std.) or equivalent examination is the minimum qualification in this University. (e.g. Rajasthan Board, M. P. Bhopal Board etc.)
- Students passing the school level examination conducted by the following Boards will not be admitted to any course in this University on the basis of certificates of these Boards.
- The Central Board of Higher Education, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi 110018.
- The Central Board of Higher Education, 39/7,East, Patel Nagar,New Delhi.
- The Central Board of Higher Education, Vachaspati Bhavan, New Delhi
- On the basis of Degree examination of Following University student will NOT be eligible for admission to any Course in any faculty.
- Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
- Mahila Gram Vidyapeeth / Vishwavidyalaya,( Women’s University, Prayag Allahabad -U. P.)
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (U. P.),Jagat Puri Delhi.
- Commercial University Ltd. Darya Ganj, Delhi.
- Indian Education Council of U. P., Lucknow (U.P.)
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapeeth, Prayag, Allahabad (U. P.)
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur.
- Netaji S.C.Bose Univ.(Open Univ.) Achaltal, Aligarh (U. P.)
- D. D. B. Sanskrit Univ. Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
- St. John’s University, Krishnattam, Kerala.
- United Nations University, Delhi.
- Vocational University, Delhi.
- U.P. Vishwavidyalaya, Koshi Kalan, Mathura (U. P.)
- Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya , (U. P.)
- Raja Arabic University, Nagpur.
- Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad, (U.P.) Open Vishwavidyalaya Lacknow.
- Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth, Pune , (M.S.)
- Shrimat Mahadevi Varma Open University, Mugal Sarai (UP).
- Arya University Shrinagar, (J&K)
- National University , Nagpur.
- Kesarwani Vidyapeeth, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University, Belgaum (Karnataka)
- ADR-Centric Juridical University, New Delhi.
- Gurukul Vishwavidyalaya, Vrindawan (UP)
- Nabbharat Shiksha Parishad, Orissa
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad Institutional Area ,Khoda Makhanpur, Noida Phase-II(UP)
- Indian Institute of Science & Engineering, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine,80 Chowringhee Road Kolkata-20
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research,8-A Diamond Harbor Road, Builtech inn., 2nd Floor Thakurpukur Kolkata-700063.
- Admission of student passing Three year Diploma in Technical Education of Maharashtra State to F.Y.B.A. / B. Sc. / B. C. S./ B. Com. / New five year Law course / First year B. E. Course :-
The student passing the Three year Final Diploma Examination in Engineering conducted by the Board of Technical Examinations, Maharashtra state is eligible for admission to the first year B.A. / B. Sc. / B. C. S./ B. Com. / New five year Law course, (subject to approval of BCI), B.E.
- Admission to courses after Graduation :
For the purpose of admission to Second Graduation course or Post Graduation course the candidate should have passed Graduate course of three-year duration of this University or any other statutory University or equivalent examination.
In case of graduate with two years course duration (i. e. Calcutta University) the candidate securing minimum 50 % marks at graduation examination will be held eligible for admission to such course.
- Note :The student shall be allowed to keep terms for one Degree and one Diploma / Certificate course simultaneously in the same academic year.